CPO (Founder), FourteenFish
I used to run a small IT company before I founded FourteenFish with Duncan in 2012. I'm now our Chief Product Officer (CPO), which means I'm in charge of things like our product design, features, and taking photos for the About Us page.
What I do outside of FourteenFish: I spend most of my spare time either with my family or riding my bike!
Fun fact: I can juggle five balls.
Blogs by Phil Wilks
- Outage on 26 October (27 October 2020)
- Free Covid-19 resources (2 April 2020)
- FourteenFish and RCGP announce a new Trainee Portfolio (12 September 2019)
- A better way to manage your learning entries (5 August 2019)
- FourteenFish Beta (21 May 2019)
- FishBase (8 May 2019)
- The Library app (14 August 2018)
- New Year. New Icons. (16 January 2018)
- We’ve had a makeover! (20 June 2017)
- Installing our web clipper in Microsoft Edge (8 March 2017)
- A better way of managing your PDP (11 November 2016)
- New appraisal layout (7 October 2016)
- Library: pay monthly, cancel any time (25 August 2016)
- iPhone and iPad app improvements (25 July 2016)
- Communities and the Learning Diary (23 June 2016)
- Find out about Notifications (14 June 2016)
- Introducing our new branding (7 July 2015)
- Introducing our iPhone and iPad app (27 February 2015)