CPO (Founder), FourteenFish
I used to run a small IT company before I founded FourteenFish with Duncan in 2012. I'm now our Chief Product Officer (CPO), which means I'm in charge of things like our product design, features, and marketing.
What I do outside of FourteenFish: I spend most of my spare time either with my family or riding my bike!
Fun fact: I can juggle five balls.
Blogs by Phil Wilks
- FourteenFish Beta (21 May 2019)
- FishBase (8 May 2019)
- The Library app (14 August 2018)
- New Year. New Icons. (16 January 2018)
- Record CPD while you are watching a library module (1 September 2017)
- We’ve had a makeover! (20 June 2017)
- Installing our web clipper in Microsoft Edge (8 March 2017)
- A better way of managing your PDP (11 November 2016)
- New appraisal layout (7 October 2016)
- Library: pay monthly, cancel any time (25 August 2016)
- iPhone and iPad app improvements (25 July 2016)
- Communities and the Learning Diary (23 June 2016)
- Find out about Notifications (14 June 2016)
- Introducing our new branding (7 July 2015)
- Introducing our iPhone and iPad app (27 February 2015)