Immunisation & Vaccination Training - Annual Half Day Refresher (Nurses/Registered Practitioners)
Humberside LMCs event
Thursday 20 June 2019 at Hallmark Hotel
This is an afternoon event.
Times: 13:00 - 16:30
Half day update course details
This three hour training session is intended for registered nurses/practitioners who have completed the basic immunisation training and are currently vaccinators. This course provides information to enable all vaccinators to work in line with current NHS policies and CQC recommendations. The course includes a training pack, resources, certificate of attendance and refreshments.
• What do we know about immunisation and vaccination - Review your knowledge
• Stop press – What’s new in immunisation
• Current epidemiology and vaccines for children, adolescent, pregnancy and adults
• Current issues in primary care
• Cold chain facts - what are the main issues
• Flu vaccination programme for 2019/20
• Evaluation of national immunisation programmes
Registration and tea/coffee from 1pm. The training session will commence at 1.30pm. (Please note that lunch is not provided.)
Feedback from recent delegates:
"Very interesting - learnt lots of new, up to date information - engaging - fab study day. Really enjoyed it. Thank you."
"One of the best informative Vacc and Imms updates I have ever attended. Many thanks."
"Enjoyed interaction between trainers and trainees, very engaging."
"Very beneficial, very good, so needed. Thank you."
You will be asked to make an online payment of £65.00 per delegate for this course at the time of booking. Please read the Terms & Conditions below carefully before confirming your booking:
1. Bookings cancelled more than 4 weeks before the course date will be refunded, subject to a £10 administration fee.
2. Bookings cancelled less than 4 weeks before the course date will not be refunded.
3. Bookings may be transferred to another delegate at any time.
Hallmark Hotel Hull, Ferriby High Road, North Ferriby, Kingston upon Hull, HU14 3LG
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Amy Stathers/Madeleine Clifford-Roper
Phone: 01482 655111
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Please read our Privacy Notice for event bookings before you complete your booking as this provides important information about how we process your personal information. By proceeding with your booking, you are confirming that you have read and understood the contents of our Privacy Notice.
Only 5 places left!
This event is nearly fully booked, so please book soon to avoid disappointment.