How to make a Bulk Purchase for your team...
- Register with FourteenFish (if you haven't already)
- Any member of the team can register with the FourteenFish website for free and get started.
- To register simply visit www.fourteenfish.com and click 'Register now' then enter a few basic details. You will then be sent an activation email that will enable you to set a password and log in.
Set up a Team...
- Once logged in you will be taken to the dashboard and from there you can simply click on the drop down menu next to your name in the top right corner of your screen and select 'Manage FourteenFish for your team'
- Here you can create a new team or select the name of a team previously set up. To set up a team please click on 'Setup a new team'
- You will then be asked to enter a name for your team, for example The High Street Medical Practice.
- Adding a team sets up a FourteenFish community. Communities are groups on FourteenFish that you can control membership of. Teams are special communities that you can pay for members survey and appraisal subscriptions and help with survey setup. You can also use Communities as a safe place to share documents and resources, hold discussions a bit like a cross between an intranet and a social network.
Adding colleagues to the Team...
- The next step is optional and will give you the chance to adapt our generic team invite should you wish to, you can skip this step.
- Now you can start adding colleagues to your team. To add a colleague you simply click the 'Add a colleague' button below.
- You will now be taken to a page to purchase credits. Here you can just select the number of credits you'd like to purchase. Remember: If you purchase over 4 credits then a discount of 10% is applied to the total.
- Now your team has been created and the credits purchased you can manage your team and apply credits by clicking on the Manage FourteenFish for my team on the drop down list next to your name.
- Select the team you wish to manage from the Team list
- Here you can add more colleagues, purchase additional credits and manage invites.
- To manage surveys for your colleagues and apply credits please click on' details' next to your colleagues name
- On this page you can mark your colleagues appraisal subscription or surveys as paid and help administrate their surveys - print out patient survey forms, help populate colleague details etc.