How to make a Bulk Purchase for your team...
- Register with FourteenFish (if you haven't already)
- Any member of the team can register with the FourteenFish website for free and get started.
- To register simply visit www.fourteenfish.com and click Register now then enter a few basic details.
- You will then be sent an activation email that will enable you to set a password and log in.
Set up a Team...
- Once logged in you will be taken to the dashboard and from there you simply click the link to Manage FourteenFish for your team shown below.
- You will then be asked to enter a name for your team, for example The High Street Medical Practice.
- Adding a team sets up a FourteenFish community. Communities are groups on FourteenFish that you can control membership of. Teams are special communities that you can pay for members survey and appraisal subscriptions and help with survey setup. You can also use Communities as a safe place to share documents and resources, hold discussions a bit like a cross between an intranet and a social network.
Adding colleagues to the Team...
Next you can either purchase appraisal or survey credits for your team or you can add the colleagues that you wish the payments to apply to.
To add a colleague you simply click the Add a colleague button below.
The first time you do this you are given a chance to add some text of your own to the welcome / invite email to colleagues and after this you simply add the name and email of your colleague.
If they are already a user of FourteenFish then they will be joined to the Team and emailed to let them know. If they haven't yet registered with FourteenFish they will be sent an email invite that has a link to be able to join the team and set their password.
There is a link on the managing team page to purchase credits. This takes you to the basket page where you just select the number of credits to purchase.
Survey credits are cheaper for those users that are subscribed to our appraisal toolkit. You can see from the team managing page whether members are subscribed to the appraisal toolkit and purchase the appropriate credits.
If you purchase over 4 credits then a discount of 10% is applied to the total.
- From the managing team page you can click to View the relevant members page.
- This page enables you to:
- Set up colleague or patient surveys (if they haven't already got them)
- Use credits to mark appraisal subscription or surveys as paid
- Populate colleague 360's with your own list of staff members
- Print out personalised patient survey forms
- The links on all this page should all be self explanatory but if anything isn't clear please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Address for Patient survey questionnaires
The address to send the completed patient surveys is:
Unit 5B Landford Common Industrial Estate
We will be pleased to help in anyway we can. If you wish to create a team with lots of members you can import from an excel spreadsheet from the Manage invites page but if we can help with this or anything else please contact us.