Pass the AKT
We’ll show you how
With over 10 years of experience as an examiner for the MRCGP, Dr Mark Coombe has already helped thousands of candidates pass the exam.
Now he's here to help you with our AKT Package.
This package is specifically designed to get candidates of all abilities through the AKT. You cannot pass the AKT exam without working hard, but efficient focused learning is the key.
About the package
We’ve developed a series of videos that will take you through all aspects of the exam, including how to...
- Improve your exam technique
- Assess your learning needs
- Focus your revision
- Maximise your score on the day
You will have access to the FourteenFish Library which is full of important relevant clinical updates that are likely to come up in the exam.
You may want to use this package in conjunction with your deanery educators as it will enable them to provide additional support.
The cost is just £95 (one-off payment, inc VAT).
- Videos covering how to prepare for the AKT and proven exam techniques
- Unlimited access to all clinical video modules until you pass
- Watch videos in your own time, as many times as you like
- Mock AKT exam with randomised questions covering all areas
- Detailed report highlighting your weak and strong areas to help optimise your revision
After passing the AKT I would like to say a huge thank you to all the staff especially Dr Coombe for his support and help. I hope all my colleagues will have the same success.
Thank you so much Dr Mark Coombe and team, I am overjoyed to let you know that I passed my AKT exam. I couldn't have done it without you. Thank you so much.
Guide for GP Educators
This video will help educators understand how to use the package, working with their trainees. It provides an overview for all those involved in GP training schemes. Contact us to find out more and for details of our group discounts.
It’s free to try many of our products, like our Appraisal Toolkit and Feedback surveys.
Some things like our Learning Diary are free forever. We're nice like that.