We collect certain information or data about you when you use FourteenFish.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact FourteenFish
- your email address and personal details when you create an account
- how you use emails that we send you, for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the website, using cookies and page tagging techniques
This data can be viewed by authorised people at FourteenFish to:
- improve the website by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users
- allow you to access FourteenFish services and make payments
- provide you with information about our services
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in London in the United Kingdom.
Some of our suppliers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We have strict controls over what data we send to them, and they only have limited access to some parts of your data.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
When you create a FourteenFish account
We use the Rackspace platform to send you email alerts. Rackspace has staff based outside the EEA, and stores details about any emails we have sent in the last 30 days on their servers in the US. Rackspace is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield framework. When you sign up for an account, you agree to emails being sent to you in this way.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure. However we do ensure that all data to and from our website is encrypted using TLS 1.2 which prevents anyone reading or tampering with the data while it is in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it. FourteenFish is ISO 27001 certified and audited by the British Assessment Bureau on an annual basis.
Disclosing your information
We won’t ever share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
If you’ve created an account and receive emails from us, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Links to other websites
FourteenFish contains links to other websites.