I'm delighted to announce that I'm joining FourteenFish Ltd (the company behind Revalidation Toolkit).
I've worked as a GP Partner in West Yorkshire for 31 years, and I've been involved in medical education, appraisal and IT development throughout my career.
I am hoping to draw on my experience to further develop and improve the Revalidation Toolkit. 2015 is going to be an exciting year for us as we introduce several new features.
A bit more about me
My previous roles include...
- Senior Partner
- GP Trainer, VTS Course Organiser, GP Tutor
- PCT Deputy Medical Director
- Quality Improvement Lead Improvement Foundation
- Developed the National Revalidation Management System (RMS) which holds the appraisal outputs of 40,000 primary care doctors on which Responsible Officers (RO) base their revalidation recommendations. All designated bodies use the system to upload their annual organisational audit (AOA)
- Appraiser, Responsible Officer Appraiser and Appraisal Lead for the West Yorkshire Area Team
- Clinical Lead RMS development
- Lay Advisor Yorkshire & Humber Commissioning Support Unit (YHCS)