Immunisation and Vaccination Training - Annual Half Day Refresher (Healthcare Support Workers/Healthcare Assistants)
Humberside LMCs event
Friday 19 July 2019 at Hallmark Hotel
This is an afternoon event.
Times: 13:00 - 16:30
Half day update course details
This three hour training is intended for Healthcare Support Workers (HCSW) and Healthcare Assistants who have completed the basic immunisation training and are currently vaccinators. This course provides information to enable all vaccinators to work in line with current NHS policies and CQC recommendations. The courses include a training pack, resources, certificate of attendance and refreshments.
• What do we know about immunisation and vaccination - Review your knowledge
• The chilling facts - Cold chain problems and the key principles to prevent incidents
• Common scenarios and current roles for HCSW / HCA in clinical practice
• Evaluation, epidemiology and update of flu, pneumococcal and shingles disease and immunisation programmes
• Flu vaccination programme for 2019/20
• Stop press – What’s new and current issues in immunisation for 2019/20
Registration and tea/coffee from 1pm. The training session will commence at 1.30pm. (Please note that lunch is not provided.)
Please note that you will be asked to make an online payment of £65.00 per delegate for this course at the time of booking. Please read the Terms & Conditions below carefully before confirming your booking:
1. Bookings cancelled more than 4 weeks before the course date will be refunded, subject to a £10 administration fee.
2. Bookings cancelled less than 4 weeks before the course date will not be refunded.
3. Bookings may be transferred to another delegate at any time.
Hallmark Hotel Hull, Ferriby High Road, North Ferriby, Kingston upon Hull, HU14 3LG
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Amy Stathers/ Madeleine Clifford-Roper
Phone: 01482 655111
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Please read our Privacy Notice for event bookings before you complete your booking as this provides important information about how we process your personal information. By proceeding with your booking, you are confirming that you have read and understood the contents of our Privacy Notice.