Practice Index supports GP practice managers throughout the UK.
The team is dedicated to keeping our members up to date with the latest legislation and provides valuable, time-saving resources for practice managers. Practice Index provides a wide range of additional services to GP practices. For a full list of their products and services, please click here.
Their aims are:
- To unite the profession and strengthen their voice during key changes within the NHS.
- To provide support during changes to the profession.
- Encourage good practice
- To encourage networking and the sharing of best practice in order to raise standards.
- Influence policy
- To provide a platform for practice managers to unite and influence policy.
Who is Practice Index?
Practice index are an experienced team dedicated to GP practice management.
Specialist skills include:
- Business management and development
- CQC, HR, Employment Law, Health & Safety